UV-C Sterilon Square Hepa 144W PP flow luminaires emitting ultraviolet (UV-C) light are one of the most effective devices capable of removing viruses, bacteria, mold from the surface or destroying the DNA or RNA of any exposed microorganisms. The luminaires are dedicated to ceiling mounting (flush-mounted installation).
- Air-flow disinfection function
- Type of light: UV-C ultraviolet
- Steel body, powder-coated in white
- Light source lifespan: 9000 h
- The maximum area (cubic capacity) of a room to be flow disinfected is approx. 50 m2 (~ 150 m3)
- HEPA filter H13
- UV-C wavelength: 253.7 nm
- Supply voltage: 220-240 V
- Class of protection against electric shock: I
- Ingress protection class: IP20
- Fan power 300m3 / h
- Possibility to reset the operating time counter
- The luminaire is equipped with a LED operating time counter used for indicating the consumption of UV-C fluorescent lamps
- Accessories: carbon filter
LED colour explanation:
- green LED – correct lamp operation;
- yellow LED – 1000 hours of work left until fluorescent lamps will need to be replaced;
- red LED (continuous) – fluorescent lamps need to be replaced;
- red LED (flashing) – fluorescent lamp failure.
Air-flow disinfection function
The luminaire is equipped with two fans (intake and exhaust), each providing a 120 m3/h flow rate. Thanks to stimulated circulation, the air passes through the luminaire interior, where it is exposed to the light and disinfected, and then pushed outside. The shielded UV-C light does not escape to the outside of the luminaire, so it can be used in rooms where it is necessary to safely and effectively disinfect the air in the presence of people.
Luminaires are recommended for use in service-providing facilities (hair and beauty salons), health care facilities, hotels, restaurants, public administration, educational and care facilities, as well as other spaces requiring general lighting and periodic disinfection.