1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
By visiting our website, you entrust us with your information, that we process for particular purposes, but it is always done with a goal to protect your privacy. This Policy serves as a tool to understand which data we collect and for what purpose and how do we use it.
This information is very important for you. It is important that You read this document.
This Policy is of informative character, which means that it is not a source of any duties for you, but only information about a scope and purpose of processing your personal data that we collect on this website.
2. IDENTIFICATION OF DATA CONTROLLER
The Controller of Personal Data collected via the website www.lenalighting.pl/en is Lena Lighting S.A., with its head office at ul. Kórnicka 52, 63-000 Środa Wielkopolska, hereinafter referred to ‘the Controller’. The legal basis – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.
You can contact us in one of the following ways: contact form, via phone. We protect your privacy, so we assigned a Data Protection Officer, Mr. Tomasz Surdyk, whom you may contact via e-mail: email@example.com in case of any issues regarding personal data processing by Lena Lighting S.A., with its head office at ul. Kórnicka 52, 63-000 Środa Wielkopolska.
We hereby declare that personal data are processed in compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC and the Act on provision of services via electronic means of 18 July, 2002 (Journal of Laws of 2017, item 1219, as amended).
We protect your interest with due diligence, and we especially ensure you, that the data collected is processed in accordance with law; it is collected for particular, lawful purposes, and the data is not subject to any further unlawful processing, in violation with those purposes; the data is substantively valid and adequate to purposes determined in this policy, for which purposes it is processed and is stored in the form that allows identification of data subjects not longer than necessary to achieve the goal of processing
3. PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF DATA COLLECTION AND DATA RECIPIENTS
Each time, the purpose, scope and recipients of data processed by the Data Controller derive from actions taken by us for your benefit. For example, should you want to ask us a question, you may be asked to provide certain scope of personal data.
Purpose of personal data collection
Your personal data are collected for one of the purposes defined below:
- In order to allow you to contact us on a given subject through contact form and to provide a proper answer to your question. There are our contact forms: the product contact forms, the general contact form. To do this, we may ask you to provide various categories of data depending on a topic selected by yourself. We made sure that the scope of data collected is adequate (proper) to the purpose that we want to achieve, e.g. if you want to share an opinion about our products or services, we do not require you to provide your data address or telephone number, but only name and e-mail address that will allow us to reply, if such response is required in accordance with your request.
Personal data collected by us (scope of data):
a. First name
b. Last name
c. User IP Address
d. E-mail address
e. Phone number.
We may also process the anonymized data connected with visiting our website (so called logs – IP address, domain). Such data serves for generating statistics that are helpful in managing the website. Data is of collective and anonymous character, i.e. it does not contain features that identify a natural person – website user, and logs are not disclosed to third persons.
We do not share personal data with companies, organizations or persons outside Lena Lighting S.A., with its head office at ul. Kórnicka 52, 53-000 Środa Wielkopolska, unless one of the following circumstances occurs:
- The User gave consent for such action. We share personal data to companies, organizations and persons outside Lena Lighting S.A., with its head office at ul. Kórnicka 52, 63-000 Środa Wielkopolska, if the user agrees on it.
- The Recipient is the website Administrator. On our behalf, the website is managed by the domain administrator: Agnat sp. z o.o. Then, the determined administrator and representatives of the company that provides technical support, have access to your data collected through the website (such as: IP address, Full name, e-mail address, phone number)
- There are legal reasons. We share personal data with companies, organizations and persons outside Lena Lighting S.A., with its head office at ul. Kórnicka 52, 63-000 Środka Wielkopolska, if we decide, in good faith, that such sharing, use, retention or disclosure of data is justified due to:
- efforts to meet the requirements of law in force, provisions, legal processes or valid requests of government institutions,
- enforcement of current conditions of use of the service, including examination of potential violations,
- detection of frauds and prevention thereof, and resolution of other problems regarding frauds, security and technical issues,
- protection of property rights and security of Data Controller, users of www.lenalighting.pl and remaining persons in a manner required or allowed by provisions of law.
4. LEGAL BASIS FOR DATA PROCESSING
The legal basis for personal data processing is:
- the necessity to perform the agreement, that you are a Party to or taking actions before conclusion of the same, on your request. This basis refers to data collected via contact form, shared on our website. In such case, provision of personal data is necessary to perform a certain number of actions, on your request, in accordance with a selected topic of the request, e.g. if you do not provide your e-mail address, we will not be able to reply to your request,
- Your permission to process some categories of data for particular purpose, e.g. in the process of service provision,
- the necessity to fulfill legally justified purposes of the Data Controller, expressed by: www website management, adjustment of its content to your needs and expectations, provision of security of your data in cyberspace.
Cookies are small text information in the form of text files, sent via the server and recorded on the side of a person that visits a website www.lenalighting.pl (e.g. on hard drive of a computer, laptop, or on a memory card of a smartphone – depending on the device used by the visitor of a website). Detailed information on Cookies, and also history of their occurrence may be found i.a. here: http://www.whatarecookies.com/
Normally, most web browsers available on the market, accept, by default, saving Cookie files. Everyone has a possibility to determine conditions of using Cookies with the help of settings of own web browser. This means that it is possible e.g. to partially limit (e.g. in terms of time, or completely limit the possibility to save Cookies.
You can change your cookie settings
More details on the possibility of changing cookie settings can be obtained in the menu of your web browser in the “help” section. For details, visit the following websites:
- Google Ads – they allow you to conduct and evaluate the quality of advertising campaigns carried out with Google Adwords.
- Google Analytics – they allow to assess the quality of advertising campaigns carried out with Google Adwords, as well as to study users’ behaviour and traffic, and to prepare traffic statistics.
- Google Maps – they allow for the storage of information about the user, which enables the use of map functionalities available as part of the Google Maps service. Google Inc. can track a user's location.
6. YOUR RIGHTS
You should know your rights connected with processing of your personal data:
- At any time, you are entitled to withdraw a given consent, which will result in stoppage of processing of personal data, processed on the basis of consent given. Withdrawal of the consent does not affect the compliance of personal data processing, that we carried out on the basis of consent given prior to withdrawal;.
- You are entitled to request removal (right to be forgotten) your personal data from IT systems and acts. This right shall be realized by the Controller unless the Controller is legally obliged to store and therefore, process data despite submission of the right to be forgotten.
- You are entitled to access your data (request to issue a copy of data). This right may be realized in person in Lena Lighting S.A., with its head office at ul. Kórnicka 52, 63-000 Środa Wielkopolska, by contact form or by contacting our Data Protection Officer.
- You are entitled to rectification (data update). This right may be executed in person in Lena Lighting S.A., with its head office at ul. Kórnicka 52, 63-000 Środa Wielkopolska, in organization division or through contact form. We hereby inform you that data update does not lead to removal thereof before update, which is connected with a duty to keep the cohesion of data processed by the Controller for a particular purpose.
- You are entitled to restrict the processing, including submission of objection against data processing with reference to a particular situation. This right may be executed in person in Lena Lighting S.A., with its head office at ul. Kórnicka 52, 63-000 Środa Wielkopolska, or through contact form. We hereby inform you that the indicated right shall be fulfilled by the Controller only in situation, when performance of a particular action is not in opposition to provisions of law according to which the Controller shall process data.
- Additionally, you are entitled to transfer your data from IT systems for the benefit of a subject indicated and to submit complaint to the regulatory office concerning actions of data Controller during the personal data processing process.
We make every effort to protect users against unauthorized access, unauthorized modification, disclosure or destruction of information in possession of Lena Lighting S.A., with its head office at ul. Kórnicka 52, 63-000 Środa Wielkopolska.
- We apply SSL coding;
- We control our methods of collection, storage and processing of information, including physical security measures in order to apply protection against access to the system;
- We grant access to personal data to only these employees, customers and representatives that have to have access to such data in order to process it as required by our company. Moreover, under the agreement, they are obliged to keep such information in secrecy and in case of failure to do so, they may suffer the consequences, including termination of cooperation.
8. SOCIAL MEDIA
Lena Lighting S.A. processes your personal data when visiting profiles in the social media, i.e .: Facebook, Linkedin and Instagram, of which it is the co-administrator. This data is processed only in connection with running profiles, in order to promote various types of events, services, products and careers. The legal basis for the processing of personal data by the Administrator for this purpose is its legitimate interest indicated in Article 6(1)(f) GDPR, consisting in promoting an own brand.
9. FINAL PROVISIONS
This policy may sometimes be subject to changes. Rights of the user resulting from this Policy shall not be restricted without an explicit consent of the user. Any changes to the Policy shall be published on this website, and significant changes shall be communicated in a more apparent manner (in case of some services, along with proper notification via e-mail). We also keep previous versions of this Policy in the archive in order to allow users to familiarize themselves with them.