1. The legal basis for personal data processing is Article 6(1)(a) of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, hereinafter the “GDPR”. ↑ Hide
2. The legal basis for sending information by electronic means is an Act of 18 July 2002 on provision of services by electronic means (Journal of Laws of 2017, item 1219, as amended).
3. Provision of data is voluntary, but necessary to reply to a question asked through contact form.
4. The Data Protection Officer in Lena Lighting S.A., with its head office at ul. Kórnicka 52, 63-000 Środa Wielkopolska, is Mr. Tomasz Surdyk (contact: email@example.com).
5. You have a right to:
• Access own personal data and receive a copy of personal data subject to processing;
• Rectify own invalid data;
• Request removal of data (right to be forgotten) in case of circumstances provided in Article 17 of GDPR
• Request restriction of data processing in cases indicated in Article 18 of GDPR;
• Object to the data processing in cases indicated in Article 21 of GDPR;
• Transfer the data provided, processed in automated manner.
6. Your personal data is not subject to profiling.
7. Personal data provided shall be stored for the period of 24 months from the moment of consent to processing thereof.
8. If, in your opinion, the personal data provided is processed unlawfully, you may submit complaint to the supervisory authority (UODO (PDPA), ul. Stawki 2, Warsaw)