Flow luminaires emitting ultraviolet (UV-C) light are one of the most effective devices capable of removing viruses, bacteria, mold from the surface or destroying the DNA or RNA of any exposed microorganisms.
• Air-flow disinfection function
• Steel body, powder-coated in white-graphite
• Possibility to reset the operating time counter
• The luminaire is equipped with a LED operating time counter used for indicating the consumption of UV-C fluorescent lamps
• Very quiet operation 37dB*
• CO2 sensor
• Temperature measurement
• Humidity measurement
• No UV-C outside the device
• The devices meet the safety standard: DIN/TS 67506, VDI-EE 4300 B14, DIN EN 600335
Luminaires are recommended for use in large service-providing facilities (hair and beauty salons), health care facilities, hotels, restaurants, public administration, educational and care facilities.