Compact LED floodlight for professional use. Provides even and stable directional lighting. Made of impact-resistant polypropylene (PP). Anti-glare polycarbonate (PC) diffuser transmits up to 80% of the light emitted by the LED. Smaller size and compact design make it more convenient to transport. Equipped with an on/off switch with a 4-step luminous flux adjustment. It can be mounted on the Future Stand, significantly increasing the range and comfort of use. The lamp is compatible with 18V batteries of such manufacturers as Bosch (18V Professional), Makita, Milwaukee, DeWalt, Berner. The device has a low battery indication.
Operating modes for battery operation:
for 2Ah Battery:
• 1000 lm, working time: 5h
• 3800 lm, working time: 1h 15min
• 5650 lm, working time: 45min
• 9250 lm, working time: 25min
for 5Ah Battery:
• 1000 lm, working time: 12h
• 3800 lm, working time: 3h 20min
• 5650 lm, working time: 2h
• 9250 lm, working time: 1h 10min
It can be used as a workplace luminaire to illuminate workplaces, workshops or garages.