A set of compact floodlights providing even and stable directional illumination. The lamp body made from co-polymer with rubber for high durability. The lamps are fitted with an anti-glare frosted PC diffuser with UV stabiliser, allowing up to 80% of the light emitted by the LEDs to pass through, despite the matt surface, providing a soft and diffuse light. The set is set on a 2-metre stand allowing easy positioning of the light and selection of the right angle for the work surface.
- Stand: height unfolded / folded: 200 cm / 108 cm
- Leg spacing: 92 cm
- tube diameter (legs): 3.5 cm
- maximum load: 15 kg
Kit equipped with an on/off switch with 4-stage light output adjustment. Lamp compatible with 18V batteries from manufacturers such as:
- direct Bosch (18V Professional),
- with a dedicated adapter: Makita, Milwaukee, DeWalt, Festool, Hikoki, Metabo (CAS), Hilt.
The unit has a battery discharge indication. Operating modes for battery operation:
for 2Ah battery:
- 1000 lm - operating time: 5h
- 3800 lm - operating time: 1h 30 min
- 5650 lm - operating time: 45 min
- 9250 lm - operating time: 25 min
for 5Ah Battery:
- 1000 lm - operating time: 12h
- 3800 lm - operating time: 4h
- 56500 lm - operating time: 2h
- 9250 lm - operating time: 1h 30min
Thanks to its various functions, the lamp is the ideal solution for illuminating all workplaces. The high luminous flux and maximum degree of impact resistance are particularly important for illuminating construction sites or intervening services at various emergencies. The lamp's design allows it to be used in the harshest of weather conditions. The multi-position arm provides a wide range of mounting options so that the light beam can be precisely directed, leaving the worker's hands free. Its small size and light weight make it easy to use in workshops, car showrooms, for lighting workplaces in industrial halls or finishing work.