SQ 600 LED
SQ 600 LED is a new line of square luminaires. The construction, designed from scratch, introduces new solutions ensuring excellent lighting parameters. The body is made of plastic, therefore it is characterized by low weight. The diffuser provides excellent light transmission. The integrated LED module guarantees low power consumption and all the advantages of modern LED light sources.
The luminaire is available in 2 versions:
- with OPAL diffuser - providing soft light;
- with PRM diffuser - with higher luminous efficiency and low glare UGR <19 (18W, 24W, 32W versions).
- RCR sensor - a sensor used to detect movement; uses microwaves for detection (active sensor),
- control in the DALI standard,
- CORRIDOR corridor function (RCR + DALI).
The ingress protection- depends on the method of installation:
- surface mounted - IP20,
- flush-mounted - IP44/20.
Surface-mounted luminaire with the possibility of flush-mounting in modular ceilings and in plasterboard ceilings (using plasterboard recessing kit) is especially recommended for offices, spacious corridors, and public spaces.
Download ENEC Certificate Other products from the SQ LED family See our luminaires on the BIMobject platform
|plasterboard recessing kit 630x630 white||999543|