UV-C STERILON SQUARE
- Direct surface disinfection function with UV-C light
- LED surface illumination function
- Possibility of individual connection and control (ON-OFF) of LED and UV-C modules
- Body colour: matt white
- Light source lifespan (UV-C): 9000h
- UV-C wavelength: 253.7 nm
- Supply voltage: 220-240V
- Ingress protection class: IP20
- Function of protection against exposure to UV-C radiation (reversed RCR sensor)
- Class of protection against electric shock: I
- Mounting: surface, flush, suspended
Direct surface disinfection function
The luminaire is provided with built-in UV-C fluorescent lamps directed directly onto the surface, which enhances effective disinfection. However, it should be noted that UV-C light is harmful to the skin and eyes. When the luminaire is operating in this mode, you cannot stay in the range of the light beam, and before using it, you should read the instruction manual delivered with the product.
Surface illumination function
The luminaire is equipped with energy-saving LED modules characterised by a high luminous flux. The patented high-efficiency HE reflector guarantees high efficiency, while effectively reducing the glare effect (UGR <19). High lighting parameters make it a suitable main source of light, conducive to work requiring eyesight concentration.
Function of protection against exposure to UV-C radiation.
The task of the inverted RCR motion sensor is to protect people and animals against accidental intrusion into the zone of direct UV-C radiation of the lamp when it is switched on. When motion is detected (contrary to the standard application of the RCR sensor), the UV-C module is turned off. If there is no motion for a period of 10 minutes (in the specified coverage zone), the UV-C module is turned on again.
Note: access to the UV-C switch should not be allowed for unauthorised persons!
Check our other germicidal lamps
Are you interested?
+48 532 518 394
Write to us:
|Luminaire power LED [W]||Colour temperature LED [K]||Luminaire luminous flux LED [lm]||Luminaire power UV-C [W]||Body colour||EEI||Index|
|Surface mounted version|
|Flush mounted version|