UV-C STERILON AIR LIGHT 144W
UV-C STERILON AIR LIGHT flow luminaires are intended for wall mounting. Luminaires emitting ultraviolet (UV-C) light are one of the most effective devices capable of removing viruses, bacteria, mold from the surface or destroying the DNA or RNA of any exposed microorganisms. Luminaires are available with a 3-meter power cord and without a cord (the so-called investment version).
Luminaires are recommended for use in service-providing facilities (hair and beauty salons), health care facilities, hotels, restaurants, public administration, educational and care facilities.
- Air-flow disinfection function
- Type of light: UV-C ultraviolet
- Steel body, powder-coated in white
- Endcap made of high-quality grey plastic
- Very low weight: ~ 3 – 4kg
- Air-flow: 160 m3/h
- Dust filter
- Light source lifespan: 9000h
- The maximum area (cubic capacity) of a room to be flow disinfected is approx. 40 m2 (~120 m3)
- Noise level: 43 dB
- UV-C wavelength: 253.7 nm
- Supply voltage: 220-240V
- Total power consumption: 145W
- Class of protection against electric shock: I
- Ingress protection class: IP20
- ON/OFF switch
- Luminaires are equipped with an operating time counter to indicate the consumption of UV-C luminaires. After the programmed number of UV-C fluorescent lamps’ lifetime hours (9000) has elapsed, the lamps should be replaced and the counter reset.
Air-flow disinfection function
Thanks to stimulated circulation, the air passes through the luminaire interior, where it is exposed to the light and disinfected, and then pushed outside. The shielded UV-C light does not escape to the outside of the luminaire, so it can be used in rooms where it is necessary to safely and effectively disinfect the air in the presence of people.
Efficiency and safety of use is a priority
The design of the luminaire interior ensures perfect air-flow and the highest level of disinfection efficiency. The UV-C STERILON AIR luminaire is equipped with protection against the opening. Removing the top cover requires a hex key.
Check our other germicidal lamps.
Are you interested?
|Nominal power [W]||Service life of the UV-C radiation source [h]||Plug type||Cable length [m]||Electrical protection class||Supply voltage [V]||Air - flow [m3 / h]||Working time counter||Net weight of the luminaire [kg]||Index|
|144||9000||UNI-SCHUKO||3||I||220 - 240||160||yes||4.900||240638|
|144||9000||-||-||I||220 - 240||160||yes||4.600||240577|