UV-C Sterilon Flow 72W Premium luminaires emitting ultraviolet (UV-C) light are one of the most effective devices capable of removing viruses, bacteria, fungi from the surface or destroying the DNA or RNA of any exposed microorganisms. It is available as dual-function products. The luminaire is equipped with the ECO mode, which makes it quieter.
Luminaires are recommended for use in service-providing facilities (hair and beauty salons), health care facilities, hotels, restaurants, public administration, educational and care facilities.
- Air-flow disinfection function
- Direct surface disinfection function
- ECO mode
- Type of light: UV-C ultraviolet
- Colour: white matt body, galvanised silver front
- Air-flow: 160 m3/h; 110m3/h (ECO)
- Dust filter
- Light source lifespan: 9000h
- The maximum volume (cubature) of the disinfected room during air-flow disinfection is about 25 m2 (~75m3)
- Noise level: 38-42 dB
- The irradiation area for direct disinfection from a distance of 1m is 7 m2
- UV-C Wavelength: 253.7 nm
- Supply voltage: 220-240V
- Total power consumption: 82W
- Class of protection against electric shock: I
- Ingress protection class: IP20
- Power cord: 3m
- ON/OFF switch
- Compartment for a HEPA filter
- Luminaire equipped with an operating time counter to indicate the consumption of UV-C fluorescent lamps. After the programmed number of UV-C fluorescent lamps’ lifetime hours (9000) has elapsed, the lamps should be replaced and the counter reset. Depending on the luminaire version, the counter is mounted on the front or sidewall of the device.
- Accessories: guide wheels, wall mount bracket, HEPA filter, UV-C protective glasses, UV-C fluorescent lamps, dust filter
Air-flow disinfection function
Thanks to forced circulation, the air passes through the interior of the lamp, where it is exposed and disinfected, and then pushed out. Shielded UV-C light does not escape from the lamp, so it can be used in rooms where it is necessary to safely and effectively disinfect the air in the presence of people.
The ECO mode allows you to adjust the fan operation, which reduces the air-flow in the luminaire to 110 m3/h, thanks to which it works quieter. It should be remembered that in order to obtain a sufficiently high efficiency of disinfection in this mode, the luminaire must work for at least two hours longer.
Direct surface disinfection function
After opening the light source’s cover, the lamp should be directed at the surface for a specified time to effectively disinfect it. However, it should be remembered that UV-C light is harmful to the skin and eyes. When using the lamp in this form, no one should be in the range of the light beam. A careful reading of the user manual is required before use.
Red Dot Award 2022
The UV-C Sterilon Flow Premium is a flow device for air and surface disinfection, which is the answer to a dynamically changing reality. Its timeless aesthetics and functionality have won over the international jury of the most prestigious design competition - the Red Dot Design Award.
The Red Dot Award-winning lamp eliminates viruses, bacteria and fungi from the air using UV-C light. The disinfection process takes place inside the unit, so that the UV-C Sterilon Flow Premium can operate safely in the presence of people.
Functionality and technology are combined here with a well thought-out, sophisticated design. A simple form and a minimalist body make it an elegant piece of furniture and a coherent piece of equipment. The final shape of the product was inspired by light and air, associated with lightness. The result is a mature, subtle design that provides the user with a sense of comfort and inner peace. The device will look good both in a hospital room and in modern architectural spaces.