UV-C Sterilon Air 144W/Z1 flow luminaires emitting ultraviolet (UV-C) light are one of the most effective devices capable of removing viruses, bacteria, mold from the surface or destroying the DNA or RNA of any exposed microorganisms. Thanks to the movable base fitted as standard, the luminaire is easy to move. Selected versions are equipped with a 3-meter power cord and a switch. The luminaire is equipped with ECO mode, which makes its operation quieter.
Luminaires are recommended for use in service-providing facilities (hair and beauty salons), healthcare facilities, hotels, restaurants, public administration, educational and care facilities, gyms.
- Air-flow disinfection function
- Type of light: UV-C ultraviolet
- DC fan with ECO mode
- Steel body, powder-coated in white
- Low weight: ~ 9kg
- 220 m3/h and 110 m3/h ECO mode (version 144W/Z1);
- 160 m3/h and 110 m3/h ECO mode (version 72W/Z1)
- Dust filter
- Light source lifespan: 9000h
- The maximum area (cubic capacity) of a room to be flow disinfected is approx.:
- 72W/Z1: approx. 30 m2 (~90 m3)
- 144W/Z1: approx. 50 m2 (~150 m3);
- Noise level: 41-43 dB
- UV-C wavelength: 253.7 nm
- Supply voltage: 220-240V
- Total power consumption:
- 142W (144W/Z1);
- 73W (72W/Z1)
- Class of protection against electric shock: I
- Ingress protection class: IP20
- Version with a power cord (3m)
- ON/OFF switch
- Luminaires are equipped with an operating time counter to indicate the consumption of UV-C luminaires. After the programmed number of UV-C fluorescent lamps’ lifetime hours (9000) has elapsed, the lamps should be replaced and the counter reset.
- Accessories: UV-C lamps
Air-flow disinfection function
Thanks to stimulated circulation, the air passes through the inside of the luminaire where it is exposed to the light and disinfected, and then pushed out. The shielded UV-C light does not escape to the outside of the luminaire, so it can be used in rooms where it is necessary to safely and effectively disinfect the air in the presence of people.
Efficiency and safety of use is a priority
The construction of the interior of the luminaire provides perfect air-flow and the highest disinfection efficiency. The UV-C Sterilon Air Z1 luminaire is equipped with protection against the opening. Removing the top cover requires an allen key.
In ECO mode, the adjustable fan allows the air-flow to be reduced to 110 m3/h, which makes the luminaire’s operation quieter. Please note that in order to get high enough disinfection efficiency in this mode, the luminaire must work at least two hours longer than min standard mode.