UV-C Sterilon Basic luminaires emitting ultraviolet (UV-C) light are one of the most effective devices capable of removing viruses, bacteria, fungi from the surface or destroying the DNA or RNA of any exposed microorganisms. The luminaire is equipped with the ECO mode, which makes it quieter. ON / OFF switch on the power cord. The button on the body is responsible for activating the ECO function.
Luminaires are recommended for use in service-providing facilities (hair and beauty salons), health care facilities, hotels, restaurants, public administration, educational and care facilities.
- Air-flow disinfection function
- ECO mode
- Type of light: UV-C ultraviolet
- Colour: white matt body, galvanised silver front
- Air-flow: 160-200 m3/h; 80m3/h (ECO)
- Dust filter
- Light source lifespan: 9000h
- The maximum volume (cubature) of the disinfected room during air-flow disinfection is about 25 m2 (~75m3); ok. 40 m2 (~120m3)
- Noise level: 38-44 dB
- UV-C Wavelength: 253.7 nm
- Supply voltage: 220-240V
- Total power consumption: 85-155W
- Class of protection against electric shock: I
- Ingress protection class: IP20
- Power cord: 3m
- ON/OFF switch
- Compartment for a HEPA filter
Air-flow disinfection function
Thanks to forced circulation, the air passes through the interior of the lamp, where it is exposed and disinfected, and then pushed out. Shielded UV-C light does not escape from the lamp, so it can be used in rooms where it is necessary to safely and effectively disinfect the air in the presence of people.
The ECO mode allows you to adjust the fan operation, which reduces the air-flow in the luminaire to 80 m3/h, thanks to which it works quieter. It should be remembered that in order to obtain a sufficiently high efficiency of disinfection in this mode, the luminaire must work for at least two hours longer.