UV-C Sterilon Flow 72W luminaires emitting ultraviolet (UV-C) light are one of the most effective devices capable of removing viruses, bacteria, fungi from the surface or destroying the DNA or RNA of any exposed microorganisms. It is available as dual-function products.
Luminaires are recommended for use in service-providing facilities (hair and beauty salons), health care facilities, hotels, restaurants, public administration, educational and care facilities.
- Air-flow disinfection function
- Direct surface disinfection function
- Type of light: UV-C ultraviolet
- Colour: white matt body, galvanised silver front
- Air-flow: 160 m3/h
- Dust filter
- Compartment for a HEPA filter
- Light source lifespan: 9000h
- The maximum volume (cubature) of the disinfected room during air-flow disinfection is about 25 m2 (~75m3)
- Noise level: 42 dB
- The irradiation area for direct disinfection from a distance of 1m is 7 m2
- UV-C Wavelength: 253.7 nm
- Supply voltage: 220-240V
- Total power consumption: 82W
- Class of protection against electric shock: I
- Ingress protection class: IP20
- Power cord: 3m
- ON/OFF switch
- Compartment for a HEPA filter
- Accessories: guide wheels, wall mount bracket, UV filter, UV-C protective glasses, UV-C fluorescent lamps, dust filter
- Luminaire versions with additional factory equipment: operating time counter, protection against opening
Air-flow disinfection function
Thanks to forced circulation, the air passes through the interior of the lamp, where it is exposed and disinfected, and then pushed out. Shielded UV-C light does not escape from the lamp, so it can be used in rooms where it is necessary to safely and effectively disinfect the air in the presence of people.
Direct surface disinfection function
After opening the light source’s cover, the lamp should be directed at the surface for a specified time to effectively disinfect it. However, it should be remembered that UV-C light is harmful to the skin and eyes. When using the lamp in this form, no one should be in the range of the light beam. A careful reading of the user manual is required before use.
Red Dot Award 2022
The UV-C Sterilon Flow Premium is a flow device for air and surface disinfection, which is the answer to a dynamically changing reality. Its timeless aesthetics and functionality have won over the international jury of the most prestigious design competition - the Red Dot Design Award.
The Red Dot Award-winning lamp eliminates viruses, bacteria and fungi from the air using UV-C light. The disinfection process takes place inside the unit, so that the UV-C Sterilon Flow Premium can operate safely in the presence of people.
Functionality and technology are combined here with a well thought-out, sophisticated design. A simple form and a minimalist body make it an elegant piece of furniture and a coherent piece of equipment. The final shape of the product was inspired by light and air, associated with lightness. The result is a mature, subtle design that provides the user with a sense of comfort and inner peace. The device will look good both in a hospital room and in modern architectural spaces.